Sunday School here at FBC is here to help you connect with God and others. At FBC, we have several small groups for you to go with... all are based in God's Word, led by caring, loving leaders with a passion for God, His Word and you! Most Sunday School classes begin at 9:45 A.M. Check out these listed here and get connected this Sunday!
- Mixed Adults: This life group meets on the second floor in the family life center. Tony Webb leads this group.
- Mixed Adults: Ray Tankersley & Pat Brown are the leaders of this class that meets in a classroom off the west end of our sanctuary on the second floor.
- Mixed Adults: Lon Powell leads this class and they meet on the second floor of the family life center.
- Senior Adults: This lively group meets in a classroom below the worship center... they are led by Edgar Spencer and Sam Dunlap
- Mixed Adults: Taught by Shannon Hilburn. This class meets in the FBC Parlor and begins at 9:30 A.M.
- Childrens Classes: There is a group for all ages, including a nursery. These groups all have wonderful, loving, caring teachers to help your child learn and grow in relationship with God and others. All of our children's classes meet below the worship center. This is also where our Children's Church has their service for PreK-2nd Graders.
- Student Sunday School: Led by our youth pastor... they meet on the second floor of our family life center... you'll probably hear them... they get a little excited in their worship of God.