We are excited to see your interest in our church! We are a church that is committed to knowing God and helping one another make Him known. There's always room for more in our family. Take a second to read below about what your visit to our church would be like!
- The best entry for worship is the South Sanctuary Doors (This is the nice entrance with the pull-through). You can park anywhere!
- We start at 10:45, so whether you like to be early or early for you is hurriedly rushing to your seat at 5 till 11, you will be welcomed by our awesome door-greeters and can find a seat where you'd like.
- We do have COVID-19 precautions in place, so we recommend wearing a mask, and some pews will be blocked off, but we are so excited that you have joined us!
- We would love to connect with you! There are cards in the back of each pew. Take 1 minute to give us your information, and we will call, text, or email you.
- We dress casual. You can feel comfortable in jeans or a suit.
- We will worship through song (we like ours contemporary in style accompanied by a full band with an incredible leader) and word and will end about 12:15.
- You are welcome to give (but don't feel obligated!) and can do that online here OR as you leave at any one of 4 boxes throughout the sanctuary.
- If you have a prayer need, we want to listen! Go here and let us know what is happening in your life.
We are excited to see you SOON!
We believe the best way we know God and make Him known is through small groups. We have groups that meet on Sunday mornings and evenings. There is one that you would love to join!
Our men's group meets on Sunday nights at 5 PM. Come learn what it means to be a better man, husband, and father alongside men who are doing the same.
Our women's group meets on Sunday nights at 5 PM. Join us for a time of support and engage the Bible with women who understand life beside you.
Students meet Sunday mornings at 9:30, Sunday nights at 5 PM, and Wednesday nights at 6:30. Come join a group and send your student for Biblical community, encouragement, and growth.
FBC Kids Meets Sunday nights at 5 PM. Join a group and send your kids to a safe place to learn about Jesus!
Our small groups meet at 9:45 on Sunday mornings. There is a small group for every age, life stage, and personality.